Thursday, April 17, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Favorite Foods and Handwriting

This lovely meme was created by Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat!



Favorite Foods

I'm seriously the pickiest eater you will ever find.  I really hate food sometimes.  And it's so bad, that when I go out to eat with my family, they have to pick a restaurant where they know that I can find something to eat.  And usually it comes to the point where I have to just order an appetizer as a meal.  So, for example, mozzarella sticks or chicken tenders.


1.  Mac & Cheese

This is literally the only kind of Mac & Cheese that I will eat though.  I never get it at a restaurant cause it's usually so fancy and weird.  I like the cheap stuff, haha. 



2.  Hot Dogs

Just a plain hot dog.  I hate ketchup or mustard or relish.  Yuck!

3.  Grinders

And again, I like it plain.  Just the ham and just the cheese.  Maybe sometimes lettuce.

4. Cereal

I love this cereal.  It's so yummy.

Well that's pretty much it.  I, of course, like some sweets.  But I've been very good at limiting my intake of those.

Honorable Mentions:

1.  Chicken tenders w/ honey mustard
2. Corn dogs
3. Mozzarella sticks w/out the sauce


Handwriting



Well, I hope you enjoyed this little snippet into my life.  Come back next Thursday and I'll tell you about favorite actors/actresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment