Friday, February 27, 2015

March 2015: Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge!

http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/2015/01/march-2015-take-control-tbr-pile-challenge.html
 Update: 7 Books!
1. The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1) by Alexandra Bracken
2.  Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2) by Alexandra Bracken 
3.  In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds #3) by Alexandra Bracken
4.  Broken Skies (Broken Skies #1) by Theresa Kay
5.  The Pledge (The Pledge #1) by Kimberly Derting
6.  The Essence (The Pledge #2) by Kimberly Derting   
7. The Offering (The Pledge #3) by Kimberly Derting

I am in desperate need of this challenge!  So, throughout the month of March I will be reading only books that I have acquired before March of 2015.  I'm going to really try to focus on books that I have had for awhile.  And try to complete some trilogies and series that will also combine with the Prequel & Sequel Challenge.

For each book I read and review that meets the criteria found here, I will add the challenge button to the bottom of the review and then update here.  Simple enough, right!?
I don't exactly have a goal.  I just want to be able to finish at least one series or trilogy.  As long as I can do that then I'll be happy.  If I can do more than that then I'll be ecstatic!
So, if you're like me and have been neglecting your TBR pile and let it get into the hundreds or *gasp* even the two hundreds, then I definitely recommend doing this challenge.  Let's shrink those dreaded TBR piles!

No comments:

Post a Comment