This is a great new weekly meme created by Jessi!
What I call "The Big Three"
Release Date: 1999
Favorite movie of all time, right here. I was eight years old when this came out and it has been my 'go to' movie ever since. I seriously watch it at least twice a month. Is that weird? A little bit? I don't care. I went through SO many VHS tapes because I watched it so much that they would break. Haha. I will always love this movie. And plus, I always had a thing for Brendan Fraser. :)
Release Date: 1990
This movie came out a year before I was born and I probably started watching it around the same time as The Mummy. Another all time favorite. It's really corny and sometimes unintentionally hilarious but I love it. It was terrifying when I was younger, but now I watch it to make me feel better haha. And again, Kevin Bacon is a plus.
Release Date: 1996
I have a very strange fascination with weather and tornadoes in general. They scare the shit out of me but I love them at the same time. So I was about five years old at the time this was released and I know that I didn't see it in theaters but I'm sure I saw it within the next two or three years. And now here we are, I'm almost twenty three years old and I still love it. Also, I literally cried when I found out that Phillip Seymour Hoffman, who played Dusty, died. He was my favorite in this movie and he will always be Dusty to me.
Release Date: 1998
Within the last five or so years this has become a favorite of mine. It is so real and heartbreaking and beautiful. I just love everything about it. I want my own Prince Henry. *SWOON*
Release Date: 2010
I'm so mad at myself that I didn't get to see this in the theaters. I really don't know why I didn't and it makes me really sad because this is now my favorite Disney movie. I love everything in this movie. The soundtrack is amazing, the animation is stunning. It's just perfect. And is it weird to have a crush on an animated character? Cause I just love Eugene AKA Flynn Rider.
Release Date: 2005
Oh Mr. Darcy. How I love you so. I just watched this movie, I think, last year and absolutely fell in love. I became obsessed. It made me read the book and fell in love with that as well. Ugh, this movie is perfection, I love it so much. And I love Matthew Macfadyen as Mr. Darcy. His eyes are just so freaking blue and his voice. *More swooning* I have no words.
All the Harry Potter movies
A Walk to Remember
The Halloween Tree
1. Listening to music- Is this really a hobby though? More like an interest, I guess. But I will always have music on. If I'm going on a car ride, I'll have my earbuds in (and a book in my hands). If I'm playing a game on the computer or on my iPad, music will be on. I cannot be in complete silence.
2. Crafty things- I'm not too crafty, but I do know how to crochet and I can kind of figure out a sewing machine. But I'm kind of ADD about it. I'll start a project and then half way through I'll find something else to do. Haha.
3. Antiquing- I LOVE antiques! My mom and I go to different antique stores from time to time and I'll totally blow like all my money on stuff I'll find there. Old photos, skeleton keys, you name it. I have a small collection of some awesome finds. A Victorian curling iron that belonged to a child. A child's shoe that looks like it could be from the late 1800's to early 1900's. A pair of those opera binoculars.
Here are pictures of some of my finds
(This is the child's curling iron)
4. Movies and TV- I love just finding new things to watch. Whether it be old or new. And I love learning different facts about them as well. Or the individual actors. I make a habit of learning all I can before I go see a movie in the theater or if I find a movie on Netflix to watch then I always go to IMDb to look up the actors and the trivia of the movie or show.
5. Roller coasters- Best things in the world. I love them. My family and I actually went on a 'roller coaster vacation' a few years ago. We went to so many amusements parks in the span of like two weeks. It was great. My dad and I love the coasters while my mom will wave at us from down below haha.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this little snippet into my life. Come back next Thursday and I'll tell you about my Celebrity Crushes and my Favorite Genres of Music!