Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Long Time No Talk!

 teen wolf gif photo: stiles funny gif stilessilly.gif


So, it's definitely been awhile since I last posted anything.  And to be honest, there is no good excuse BUT I am going to give you a few reasons as to why I have been gone and haven't really been up to posting. 

Number 1 is that I have seriously been in a major reading slump.  It's seriously lasted months and I think that I have only read about five books.  That's just sad.  But, thankfully, I'm starting to get back into my groove.  I have a few reviews lined up, as well as some promos and a tour. 

Number 2 is that my family and I have had a few health scares and that all happened around Christmas time so it was all very stressful and scary, but things are finally getting back to normal.

And number 3, I've been doing a lot of thinking about my future lately, scary, I know.  I've already graduated from college back in May with an associates degree in General Studies with an intent on someday furthering my education to possibly become a social worker.  Well, I believe that that time has come but I think that the career goal has changed.  So, for the past few months I've been going back and forth wondering if this is the right time and if this is really what I want to do.  I still have a few more things to work through, but hopefully I'll be back in school for the fall semester.  Fingers crossed.

 fingers crossed photo:  tumblr_ll9a1xNttH1qafrh6.gif

So, like I said there's really no excuse for being gone this long but if there were then those three things were the main ones.  I really hope that I still have some readers and that I might gain some new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment