Thursday, April 23, 2015

Books n' Bloggers Swap Show Off!



I had so much fun doing this swap!  I will definitely be participating in the next one, for sure.  My partner was Kristen over at The Book Monsters.  She was so nice and it was great getting to know her.  You should really go check out her blog!


So, this is what she got me!


Along with some goodies!  An Alice in Wonderland bookmark, a Once Upon a Time magnet (absolutely adore), and some candy (which is already gone.  No regrets)

I am so beyond happy with what I received!  Thank you so much, Kristen!  I can't wait to devour these books.

And thank you to Chaotic Goddess Swaps for hosting this amazing swap!  You ladies are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you loved everything! :) I had an awesome time swapping!!!

    ReplyDelete