Thursday, March 20, 2014

Life of a Blogger: If I Could Live Anywhere and Plans for the Future

This lovely meme was created by Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat!



If I Could Live Anywhere:

Right now, I live in the US.  Connecticut to be more specific.  And I have to say that absolutely nothing special is here.  I mean, we have Lake Compounce, which is an awesome little amusement park and I love it so much.  And since I live in the New England area, we have The Eastern States (The Big E) which is like this huge fair.  My family and I go every year and it's a blast.  But other than that, where I live is pretty boring so I can't wait to get out of here.  

I want to live somewhere where there is so much history and culture.  I'm definitely not a Florida girl or California girl.  So, if I wanted to stay in the US, then maybe Massachusetts.  But I really want to get out of the country.


Number 1:

England
It's always been a dream of mine to live in England.  And hopefully within the next few years I'll get the chance to visit.


Number 2:

France 
The language has always been an interest of mine.  I took it all throughout middle school, a few years in high school and one semester in college.  I even have the first level of the Rosetta Stone.  I love the culture and the language and I think it would be so great to get to live in France.

   
Number 3:

Ireland
My roots.  My great great grand parents (on my dads' side) came over to Ellis Island from IrelandIt would definitely be a great experience to discover my roots and explore the country of my relatives.  It's really important to me that I at least get to visit there sometime in the future.  But it would be a dream to actually get to there for an extended period of time.




Plans for the Future

Definitely go back to school.  Get my degree in Speech Pathology.  Hopefully continue to get my Master's.  Then hopefully I will have been in a relationship.  Get married, have kids.  Travel is a big one.  I just want to go everywhere.  And hopefully my significant other wouldn't mind living in the above mentioned places.  Or maybe I'll meet him there?  That would be pretty sweet, would it not?  


Well, I hope you enjoyed this little snippet into my life.  Come back next Thursday and I'll tell you about my guilty pleasures and let you know if I'm an introvert or extrovert!

1 comment:

  1. Ireland!! I want to go there SO BAD. And good luck with school and such! I'm sure you'll find the one for you somewhere...or rather, he'll find you :)

    Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat

    ReplyDelete