Thursday, April 3, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Favorite Place and Camping Experience

This lovely meme was created by Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat!


Favorite Place

Besides my own home and my grammy and grampys' house.  I'm going to have to go with:


Lake George, NY!

I love this place so much.  And there's so much to do here.  You can walk in the village where you can go into the House of Frankenstein.  Or lose your money in one of the many arcades.  There are so many restaurants and little shops.  It's truly amazing. 

 Also, if you go about ten minutes outside of the village then you have Goony Golf.  It's really cheesy, but we love it!  The theme is just fairytales and like nursery rhymes.

And if you go even a bit further, you have The Great Escape, which is an awesome amusement park.  I definitely recommend it.  There's a lot to do, not just rides.   

It really is a beautiful place to visit and I think everyone should go at least once.  However, I don't think once is enough.



Camping Experience

I've only really had one camping experience and it lasted about six weeks.  I went with my grandparents and one of my cousins from Florida when I was about eleven or twelve.  We went everywhere in a camper.  All the way out west.  We visited the Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, even Vegas!  It really was a great experience but it was a bit hard because I don't really know my grandparents or my family down in Florida that well so at times it was definitely awkward.  And if you know me, you know I suffer from social anxiety so it was difficult for me to speak up much if I had a problem or if I was uncomfortable about something.  But to be honest, since it happened so long ago, I don't remember that much of it.  I mean I have pictures but they're all in storage somewhere.

And I'm pretty sure that was the one and only camping experience I will ever have.  I have a major fear of any and all kinds of bugs.  Ick.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this little snippet into my life.  Come back next Thursday and I'll tell you about places I've traveled and where I plan to travel and my favorite animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment