Thursday, April 10, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Travel and Favorite Animals

This lovely meme was created by Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat!


Traveling

Places I've been:
Well, I've been to almost every state in the US.  Not necessarily to visit, but probably to just pass through on my way to another state.  
I've also been to Canada.  Got to see Niagra Falls and everything.  

Places I want to go:  
1. Japan
2. Ireland
3. France
4. England



Favorite Animals

 Gorgeous creatures, Tigers.  Sad thing is, they are extremely endangered.  


This is actually a new favorite.  I don't really have an explanation.

Such a beautiful animal.  Wolves are awesome.


Those are pretty much all of the wild animals that I love.  As for domestic animals, I love any kind of cat.  I really am a cat person.  I love dogs too, especially big dogs.   


Well, I hope you enjoyed this little snippet into my life.  Come back next Thursday and I'll tell you about favorite foods and handwriting!

No comments:

Post a Comment