Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (26): The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons


The Handmaid’s Tale meets Blood Red Road in Glass Arrow, the story of Aya, who lives with a small group of women on the run from the men who hunt them, men who want to auction off breeding rights to the highest bidder.

In a world where females are scarce and are hunted, then bought and sold at market for their breeding rights, 15-year old Aya has learned how to hide. With a ragtag bunch of other women and girls, she has successfully avoided capture and eked out a nomadic but free existence in the mountains. But when Aya’s luck runs out and she’s caught by a group of businessmen on a hunting expedition, fighting to survive takes on a whole new meaning.
 
Description taken from Goodreads


Why I'm Waiting
The premise to this sounds so interesting!  It's definitely going to be a unique read!
 

The Glass Arrow releases February 10, 2015!
 
Pre-Order it HERE!
 
 What are you waiting for?  Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Another book I can't wait to read. I pre-ordered it and the author is visting my local bookstore and I plan to go and get it signed. Great pick.
    My WoW: https://thereadingrebel.wordpress.com/2015/01/28/waiting-on-wednesday-29/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another book I can't wait to read. I pre-ordered it and the author is visting my local bookstore and I plan to go and get it signed. Great pick.
    My WoW: https://thereadingrebel.wordpress.com/2015/01/28/waiting-on-wednesday-29/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this one, but it's all over twitter! I actually haven't read from this author, but I do know the name from her Article 5 series! Great pick

    My WoW, here!
    - Nova @ Out of Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT THIS BOOK! It's almost February 10th, thank goodness. The wait will be over soon. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete