Monday, August 5, 2013

Beat the Heat Day 7

Day 7 was a bust, haha.  I really just wanted to hang out and watch TV all day and I found this game on my ipad called Dragons of Atlantis: Heirs of the Dragon.  So, I've been pretty much playing that every chance I get.  I have a feeling I'm gonna become obsessed.  I did manage to pick up a book late at night though so it wasn't a total bust but it still wasn't good.  This was the book that I managed to start:

Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1) 
I'm really loving it so far.  The writing has completely hooked me and the mystery is what will keep me reading.  I can't wait to see where it is headed.

Sunday-Day 7
Pages Read-104
Books Started-Something Strange and Deadly
Books Finished-0
Total Books Finished-7

No comments:

Post a Comment