Friday, August 16, 2013

Feature and Follow (7) + Beat the Heat Days 17 & 18

Gain New Blog Followers
 
"The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends."
 
 
This Weeks Features
 
 
 
 
 
And
 
 
 
 
Q: Share something you've learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.

A: Really, just learning not to do everything at once.  Or try to do everything little thing because you will get burned out and it will almost become a chore. 


If you decide to follow, then let me know in the comments so I can return the favor!

Have a great weekend! 



Beat the Heat Days 17 & 18!

BeatHeatRAT2

 So sorry that I didn't update yesterday.  I was just really tired and didn't feel like spending a lot of time on the internet.  But I'm back now, with two updates!
 
 
Wednesday-Day 17
I met the goal for the read along for Half-Blood so I moved onto Project 17
  891368
 I have seriously read this book at least ten times and it is just as freaky as the first time I read it.  Do not read this one when you're home alone at night.  You will not sleep.  Just a warning.

Pages Read-155
Books Started-Project 17
Books Finished-0
Total Books Finished-13


Thursday-Day 18
I finished up Project 17 and then moved on to this book but I think I'm going to stop where I am right now and continue on with Half-Blood.


 
It's definitely interesting so far, but I'm going to save this one for later.
 
Pages Read-210
Books Started-White Cat 
Books Finished-Project 17
Total Books Finished-14

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new blogger and I'm trying not to get burned out too!! Great FF!!

    I'm now following you on G+1!

    Kathy
    http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yes! I'm a new blogger too and I am trying my darnedest to take things on moderation so I will not get burned out.

    Old follower here!

    Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete