Friday, August 9, 2013

Feature and Follow (6) + Beat the Heat Day 11

Gain New Blog Followers
 
"The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends."
 
 
This Weeks Features
 
 
 
 
and
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
Q. Back to school.  Create a reading list for the imaginary English Lit class you'll be teaching this semester.

A:  This is such an awesome question.  I was one of those students that would hate reading books in English class.  They were never fun or they were so old that you just couldn't understand them (*cough* The Canterbury Tales *cough*).  It really frustrated me. 

So, here is my curriculum:

22628  1735914  1885  

2767052  13335037  11614718  

 

If you decide to follow, then me know in the comments so I can return the favor!

Have a great weekend!

 

 

Beat the Heat Day 11!
 BeatHeatRAT2 

Well, as you can see on the banner, there is a new end date.  Which means that there will be an extra week to read our asses off!  And it also means a new goal!  I will be updating my goal from 10 books to 18 books.

On to the Day 11 update.  I finished A Darkness Strange and Lovely and I absolutely loved it.  It was so much better than the first book.  I also got a chance to read this novella:

17185049 

It was pretty good, definitely confusing at times but left me wanting to read Ink.

Thursday-Day 11

Pages Read-342 pages

Books Started-Shadow

Books Finished-A Darkness Strange and Lovely , Shadow

Total Books Finished-11

5 comments:

  1. great lists for English! I love seeing so many varieties in the list! I'd sign up for sure!!

    New follower!

    My FF + Giveaway!

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. New G+ plus follower - fun list - Perks of Being a Wall Flower is showing up everywhere - I need to read it ASAP!
    http:\\katloveofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delirium would be a great one for the classroom, makes you think deep! Great list! :) New follower!

    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting picks! I really like Pride and Prejudice, Divergent, and the Hunger Games, and I'm looking forward to reading Perks of Being a Wallflower.
    New bloglovin follower!
    Here's my FF post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks - I've seen Hunger Games on quite a few lists and P&P made mine (as my all time favorite book)!

    New bloglovin' follower :-)
    Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

    ReplyDelete